Hendrix Industrial Gastrux is in the process of certifying a number of Kawasaki engines. Check with us on completion date.
**Click on this link to find out about lawn the mower incentive program through the Propane Education Research Council.http://www.autogasusa.org/mower-incentive/
Why should I consider converting my commercial lawn mower to an alternative fuel?
Landscape companies are one of the fastest growing segments of the alternative fuel conversion business.
- propane costs less per gallon than gasoline
- no more time consuming trips to gas station
- spillage and theft are virtually non-existent
- mowers can operate on ozone action days
- extended oil and engine life
- sealed containers-no possibilty of fuel contamination
- environmentally friendly
Many times a propane tank can be set up on your property or you can be put on a delivery tank-exchange route. At Hendrix, we can provide you with more information.
another company going green-saving greenhttp://www.wlox.com/story/17027301/os-lawn-care-company-making-the-switch-to-propane
going green videohttp://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext?nxd_id=309622
lawn mowers use more gasoline than cars: guide published by the: National Renewable Energy Laboratory